dlang.org using apache?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 8 09:58:31 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 16:53:32 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> go write it! nope? why do you think that D devs should? they
> have other work to do, it would be *stupid* to not reuse
> existing tools.

If I thought that D was good for the purpose, I would. I have not
made such claims. I am pointing out that those who claim that D
is suitable for a particular field should be expected to
demonstrate it on their own turf.

It _does_ not take a lot of effort, if it is as good as is being
claimed.
If it takes a lot of effort, then why should I bother with it?

You need to understand that you are contradicting the claims that
are being made about D by not actually being willing to showcase
it.

This is very basic marketing 101.

Not expensive.

Belive in something? Showcase it on your own lawn, house, car,
website...