What's up with GDC?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 10 18:42:14 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 11 June 2016 at 01:04:28 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> Knowing Adam, though, simpledisplay probably only depends on
> the Win32 API, so I'm not sure where the issue would be in the
> first place.

It also uses opengl32.lib that could be a problem. I offer the
.omf file on my github for people to download... but with ldc
you'd want to use whatever is packaged there (the Microsoft
ones?).

Or compile with -version=without_opengl and that might work too
(or the LDC translation of that). Grab the newest version btw
because I just noticed a bug in that version.