GTKD - Application crashes - or not? [Coedit]

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 15 16:41:51 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 17:35:32 UTC, TheDGuy wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 13:15:56 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg
> wrote:
>> I'm not familiar with Coedit, but the run options seem to
>> contain a field for setting it:
>> https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/wiki#run-options
>>
>> You may be able to use the symbolic strings there:
>> https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/wiki#symbolic-strings
>
> I changed the working directory in the native project
> configuration in "Pre-build process", "Post-build process" and
> in "Run options" in "default", "debug" and "release" to:

You just need to change "CurrentDirectory" in the "Run options".
The two others are for the process that's executed before and
after compiling.

I'm gonna check on Windows today but in the meantime you can try

- sets the output path to to a value that's different from the
project file location, e.g bin/name.exe and remove completly the
value you've set in "Run Options"\"CurrentDirectory"
- add a trailing back slash to the value in the "Run
Options"\"CurrentDirectory"