Out of order execution

Rene Zwanenburg via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 16 01:40:09 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 16 June 2016 at 01:57:19 UTC, Joerg Joergonson wrote:
> Is there an efficient lazy way to make this happen?

No, I don't see how that would work.

> Suppose I can't run the loop twice for performance
> reasons(there is other stuff in it) and I don't want to store
> the state and call info then sort them out afterwards.

Storing the state is your best bet. Based on your recent post
about OpenGL I assume this is for the same project?

If so, you can reuse the storage buffer between frames. Generally
speaking it's the allocations that are slow, copying some state
to a buffer shouldn't be expensive. Use separate buffers for the
Do1 and Do2 calls so you don't have to sort.