OpenGL Setup?

OpenJelly via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 17 04:51:13 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 16 June 2016 at 19:52:58 UTC, OpenJelly wrote:

Trying to get VS Code to work with code-d... can't get dcd to
work with it. It says it's failed to kill the dcd server when I
try to reload it. It wasn't appearing in task manager (but
dcd-client was) and manually starting it up didn't make it work
in vs code. Trying to restart it in cmd freezes that window and
the task refuses to kill. I'm trying to fix it now but I don't
even know why it's not working...

The arsd stuff just gives me a thick list of internal errors when
I try to import it through dub. But I might almost have GLFW
working... I can't really tell yet, but I did finally find the
right dll to link to (files in the Windows x64 binaries kept
giving me an error, but the one x64 dll in the x86 download ended
up working).

Not keen to try vim if it doesn't have the features I need to
compensate for being a shitty programmer.