ARSD PNG memory usage

Joerg Joergonson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 19 10:46:51 PDT 2016

Also, for some reason one image has a weird horizontal line at
the bottom of the image that is not part of the original. This is
as if the height was 1 pixel to much and it's reading "junk". I
have basically a few duplicate images that were generated from
the same base image. None of the others have this problem.

If I reduce the image dimensions it doesn't have this problem. My
guess is that there is probably a bug with a > vs >= or
something. When the image dimensions are "just right" an extra
line is added that may be non-zero.

The image dimensions are 124x123.

This is all speculation but it seems like it is a png.d or
opengltexture issue. I cannot see this added line in any image
editor I've tried(PS, ifranview) and changing the dimensions of
the image fix it.

Since it's a hard one to debug without test case I will work on
it... Hoping you have some possible points of attack though.