Get return type statically

Smoke Adams via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 27 19:03:01 PDT 2016

I should point out also that this should be inheritable.

Eventually I would like to create an algebra of SuperFunctions.

e.g., SF3 = SF1 + SF2

is a new super function that combines the parameter list of SF1
and SF2 and unionizes their return type. Both functions are
called by Do(which will ultimately be handled by opCall).

Other operations on the parameters can be created(intersection or
subtraction, multiplication, etc...).

I believe, to do this, I will have to create a string mixin that
formulates Do(...) properly using a CTFE.