In language tooling

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 4 09:49:10 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 2 March 2016 at 02:36:50 UTC, Charles wrote:
> is this something that could be accomplished in D with CTFE?

I think I've heard him say that tools should be part of the
language. However, I haven't watched that video and anyway am not
sure how important CTFE would be to this effort.

Anyway, D has things like dfix, dfmt, dscanner, dcd, dustmite,
digger. I think there was some discussion about including these
along with compilers.

I recall some comparison to gofmt which will format go code.
Maybe that was in Blow's talk...