Wrap array into a range.

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 5 11:28:52 PST 2016

On Saturday, 5 March 2016 at 16:35:55 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
> On Saturday, 5 March 2016 at 16:28:51 UTC, Alexandru Ermicioi
> wrote:
>> I have to pass an array to a function that accepts an input
>> range. Therefore I need to transform somehow array into an
>> input range.
>>
>> Is there a range that wraps an array in standard library?
>
> You just need to import std.array. --Ilya

I suggest that if the compile complains:

T[] has no property front

That one should import std.range since it will import std.array
publicly.

Anyway, std.array provides range free functions that work with
the Array type making the compiler think arrays are ranges.

Note that this import must be done for the code which
checks/utilizes the array, not the code passing the array to a
function.