D and devkitARM

TheGag96 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 8 16:34:44 PST 2016

Hi guys, for a possibly-in-over-my-head project I'd like to get
working a simple "Hello World" type program in which I call a D
function from C in a 3DS homebrew app (or maybe even have it all
in plain D with bindings to libctru). The thing is, I'm not
skilled with Makefiles so I don't have a clue on how to correctly
set up the toolchain for linking everything. I can compile some
D-calling C code just fine with dmd and gcc on Linux (though I
can't get anything working with gdc for whatever reason). Would
anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

This is the example Makefile for a 3DS homebrew app:
http://pastebin.com/fcJrrMg9 It seems like there would be issues
differentiating the .d build definition files from D source
files...

Thanks!