Gdmd compiling error

Orkhan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 14 02:01:21 PDT 2016

On Monday, 14 March 2016 at 07:52:18 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 03/13/2016 06:07 AM, Orkhan wrote:
>
> > It is in linux system , and when I type make command it
> returns error like:
> > /bin/sh: 1: gdmd: not found
>
> I think you need to install gdmd:
>
>   https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDMD
>
> Alternatively, assuming that you have dmd installed, you can
> try replacing gdmd with dmd in your Makefile.
>
> Ali

I changed all gdmd to dmd and still not getting result . the
outputs after changing dmd is :

root at ubuntu:/opt/xcomm# make
dmd -O -inline -Isrc -version=daemon -op -of./xcomm
src/misc_util.d src/socket_base.d src/xcomm_sockets.d
src/msgserver_core.d src/char_outbuffer.d src/logging.d
src/xml_util.d src/plugins.d src/xcomm_protocol/*.d src/stork/*.d
src/stork/*/*.d -fPIC -q,-rdynamic -L-ldl
Error: unrecognized switch '-q,-rdynamic'
Makefile:35: recipe for target 'protocol-daemon' failed
make: *** [protocol-daemon] Error 1

the all server files are in here :
http://www.speedyshare.com/6y4Tv/47d2b57d/xcom.zip

could you please check . Thanks in advance.