Where do I learn to use GtkD

Gerald via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 14 08:59:35 PDT 2016

On Monday, 14 March 2016 at 07:38:43 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> What we need here is a collection of people reviewing each
> others GtkD code and having a listing board somewhere on the
> GtkD site of all the codes available and what they show. It is
> the annotations as much as the code itself that is needed for
> learning.
>
> Without comparative review, we may end up propagating bad code
> and bad GTK use.
>
> So rather than just email as here, we should be looking to
> create a "living document" on the wiki – not an historical type
> thing but an always up-to-date, curated document.

I have some generic GtkD code in Terminix of varying quality that
at some point in the future I want to move to a library in order
to re-use it between my projects. This code mostly consists of
helpers or things that make working with GtkD more D'ish, i.e
enabling the use of foreach to iterate over a TreeModel/TreeIter.

Having said that, I don't have the time to take on the role of
being the primary maintainer for such a library, if you want to
take it on though I'm happy to be an active contributor.