Tracing InvalidMemoryOperationError

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 15 10:57:41 PDT 2016

On 03/15/2016 12:27 AM, stunaep wrote:
 > I need to find the source of this InvalidMemoryOperationError. I tried

Just to make sure, you tried to break inside the constructor of
InvalidMemoryOperationError, right? Right where it does

         super( "Invalid memory operation", file, line, next );

In any case, a common reason for that error is when you have an
expression (e.g. explicit 'new', some array operations, etc.) that uses
the GC inside a destructor.

Ali