Clearing associative array.

Tue Mar 15 12:34:22 PDT 2016

On 3/12/16 8:09 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Saturday, 12 March 2016 at 12:59:02 UTC, ciechowoj wrote:
>> Nice article :), thanks. But still, what about clear()? In the
>> documentation https://dlang.org/spec/hash-map.html#properties there is
>> written that associative arrays have clear property.
>
> I don't think that actually works... might be out of date documentation,
> I'm not sure.

Opposite. The next version of dmd will have a clear property.

Apparently, we don't have a good system to merge doc changes in concert
with future master releases. Whatever gets pulled apparently gets built
as the current docs.

See PR: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1217

-Steve