Gdmd compiling error

Orkhan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 16 05:17:42 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 15 March 2016 at 18:26:48 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 03/15/2016 02:45 AM, Orkhan wrote:
> > output of the gdc is  :
> >
> > root at ubuntu:/home/alikoza/Downloads/i686-pc-linux-gnu# gdc
> > gdc: fatal error: no input files
> > compilation terminated.
>
> That makes sense. It should produce an executable if you give
> it a .d file:
>
>   gdc foo.d
>
> Since you installed gdmd as well, you can get back to the Xcom
> server files. Have you tried building it now? If that still
> fails, please open another thread because I don't think I can
> help you any further with that project and I don't think
> anybody else is following this thread. :)
>
> Ali

Dear Ali ,
I am still getting the same error although I installed gdc and
gdmd . The command run giving output like below :

root at ubuntu:/opt/xcomm# make
dmd -O -inline -Isrc -version=daemon -op -of./xcomm
src/misc_util.d src/socket_base.d src/xcomm_sockets.d
src/msgserver_core.d src/char_outbuffer.d src/logging.d
src/xml_util.d src/plugins.d src/xcomm_protocol/*.d src/stork/*.d
src/stork/*/*.d -fPIC -q,-rdynamic -L-ldl
Error: unrecognized switch '-q,-rdynamic'
Makefile:35: recipe for target 'protocol-daemon' failed
make: *** [protocol-daemon] Error 1

I don't know where from shpuld I get help. Thanks.