Gdmd compiling error

Orkhan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 16 12:30:14 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 16 March 2016 at 12:20:32 UTC, Edwin van Leeuwen
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 March 2016 at 12:17:42 UTC, Orkhan wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 15 March 2016 at 18:26:48 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>>
>> I don't know where from shpuld I get help. Thanks.
>
> Is the xcomm library available somewhere, maybe if we had a
> link to the original documentation we could help.

thanks for your answer. the original unpacked project is in the
link below :

http://www.speedyshare.com/6y4Tv/47d2b57d/xcom.zip

you can find the installation inside of the doc file . that is
the only source of the project. In general it should not be
difficult but I can not understand why it makes a problem . It is
so important for me . .