Trying to use Dustmite on windows

Jerry via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 02:36:08 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 at 09:19:27 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 at 09:11:52 UTC, Jerry wrote:
>> So I want to pass my DUB project to Dustmite and use findstr
>
> For reducing dub projects, try the "dub dustmite" command, e.g.
>  "--compiler-regex=Assertion failure".

Thanks that works nice. But now my Initial run fails.
Using
dub dustmite ../testReduction --compiler-regex="Assertion failure"

However when I navigate to the testReduction directory and runs
dub I get error message:
Assertion failure: '0' on line 1942 in file 'glue.c'