Strange behavior in console with UTF-8

Jonathan Villa via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 27 09:04:18 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 26 March 2016 at 16:34:34 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 3/25/16 6:47 PM, Jonathan Villa wrote:
>> On Friday, 25 March 2016 at 13:58:44 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
>> wrote:
>>>[...]

OK, the following inputs I've tested: á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ, à, è, ì,
ò, ù.
Just one input is enough to reproduce the behaviour.

JV

>> It's the same Ali suggested (if I get it right) and the
>> behaviour its
>> the same.
>>
>> It just get to send a UTF8 char to reproduce the mess,
>> independently of
>> the char type you send.
>>

> At this point, I think knowing exactly what input you are
> sending would be helpful. Can you attach a file which has the
> input that causes the error? Or just paste the input into your
> post.
>
> -Steve

The following chars I've tested: á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ, à, è, ì, ò, ù.
Just one input of thouse is enough to reproduce the behaviour