dub, copyFiles and linux

Andre via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 30 21:57:01 PDT 2016

Hi,

I created a library which uses some shared objects. The dub.json
looks like this:
{
	"name": "sec",
	"configurations": [
		{
			"name": "debug",
			"targetType": "library",
			"copyFiles":["lib/libssoext.so","lib/librypto.so"],
			"libs-posix": ["ssoext"],
			"lflags":["-L./.","-rpath=./."],
		}
	]
}
Within my project folder, there is a folder lib with the 2 so
files.

Within my application project, I use this library. The dub.sdl
looks like this:
name "demo"
targetName "app"
dependency "sec" version=">=0.0.1"

I would expect, while dub is compiling my application project,
the 2 libs are
copied to my application folder. But that is not working.

I can't see why it is working with vibe-d projects (openssl
libraries copied to application folder) but not for my project.
There is no console output "copying files for..." while using dub
for my application project.
What is wrong?

Kind regards
André