Speed up `dub`.

ciechowoj via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 09:36:25 PDT 2016

On Monday, 7 March 2016 at 21:56:11 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Use ld.gold - it will speed up your linking quite dramatically!
>
> https://code.dawg.eu/reducing-vibed-turnaround-time-part-1-faster-linking.html

Thanks, it improves things a little. However I've just had idea
that it should be possible to implement 'speculative dependency
checking' for dub. What I mean by that is to start build process
and dependency checking in parallel and then if something changes
(with dependencies), apply the changes and restart the build
process, and if dependencies are OK continue.