Does DUB create .dll files?

WhatMeWorry via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon May 16 22:30:33 PDT 2016

I just incorporated DerelictALURE into a project and it compiled
and linked fine, but when I ran the executable, it aborted with:

derelict.util.exception.SharedLibLoadException at N:\DUB_Packages\DerelictOrg\DerelictUtil\source\derelict\util\exception.d(35):
Failed to load one or more sharedlibraries:
ALURE32.dll - The specified module could not be found.

So I went back to DerelictOrg\derelict-alure-master\lib and I see
a DerelictALURE.lib file that was created, but nothing else.

Am I supposed to get ALURE32.DLL from somewhere outside of DUB,
or did I miss a step or command when I built
derelict-alure-master?

thanks.