Compile Tango for DMD2 - Any instructions how to do it?

TheDGuy via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed May 18 13:41:13 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 18 May 2016 at 19:49:04 UTC, Edwin van Leeuwen
wrote:

> The onyx README seems to suggest it only works for POSIX. Did
> you try serial-port by any chance:
> http://code.dlang.org/packages/serial-port
>
> That does mention Windows as supported. It is quite old though,
> the latest github activity is from a year ago.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I built serial-port successfully with Dub but the only thing i
got is a 'test.exe' and a 'test.obj' file. I don't see any
library files even though:

C:\Users\Standardbenutzer\Downloads\DUB>dub build
Fetching serial-port 1.1.0 (getting selected version)...
Placing serial-port 1.1.0 to
C:\Users\Standardbenutzer\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\...
Performing "debug" build using dmd for x86.
serial-port 1.1.0: building configuration "library"...
test ~master: building configuration "application"...
Linking...

C:\Users\Standardbenutzer\Downloads\DUB>cd .dub

C:\Users\Standardbenutzer\Downloads\DUB\.dub>cd build