Is there a 128-bit integer in D?

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 21 14:51:34 PDT 2016

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 09:43:38 Saurabh Das via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> I see that 'cent' and 'ucent' are reserved for future use but not
> yet implemented. Does anyone have a working implementation of
> these types?

The keywords are reserved for future use not in current use. So, no, there
are no 128-bit integer types in D currently. It's just that we left the door
open for ourselves to add them later without breaking programs due to having
to create a new keyword.

> Alternatively, is there an any effort towards implementation of
> arbitrary-sized integers in Phobos?

We've had that for years. It's BigInt in std.bigint.

- Jonathan M Davis