Easier way to add libraries to visual d?

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu May 26 10:25:25 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 17:09:03 UTC, TheDGuy wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 17:06:03 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>> colorize works. You meant "serial-port" ?
>
> Well, i get the same message for both packages...Even though it
> creates a new folder with all the files in
> AppData\Roaming\dub\packages

I'm on Windows now. I'm sorry but both packages were setup
successfully.

What you can do is the other way:
- clone the git repos.
- open the DUB json as project.
- choose the right config in the inspector.
- compile.
- while the project for the lib to reg is still open, register in
the library manager using the book-link icon.

You have well version 2 update 5 ?