Benchmark Dlang vs Node vs Ruby

Rene Zwanenburg via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri May 27 08:34:00 PDT 2016

On Friday, 27 May 2016 at 15:18:38 UTC, llaine wrote:
> - And how can I minimize allocations?

My previous post still allocates though, through that call to
array at the end. I'm not sure how to completely remove all
allocations (I'm not that familiar with vibe.d), but I strongly
suspect it's possible. Someone else may know how.

That said, it's a an optimization which should not be necessary
in the general case. Only if you're doing something where there's
tight maximum latency requirements (or when doing benchmarks ^^)