is there "this"?

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 2 01:43:11 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, November 02, 2016 02:42:01 Konstantin Kutsevalov via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> I tested already and it really works, thank you.
> I asked that because I tried once to use "this" in past but I got
> error. So I asked on some forum "how to get property of class?"
> and peoples said that I may use just a name of property. So I
> thought that there isn't "this" word.

I don't know why you were having trouble before, but I think that most
people never use an explicit this unless they need to, so plenty of folks
would have just told you to remove the this from you code, especially if it
worked without.

- Jonathan M Davis