the best language I have ever met(?)

Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 21 16:44:19 PST 2016

Dne 21.11.2016 v 13:44 Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn napsal(a):

> ... it's easy enough to just create a
> template to do the same thing, it's not worth adding to the language.
That's a problem. I belive there is a lot of things which are easy to
add by some kind of magic (template or mixins or some combination). But
until this is add to standard library and doc, there is no way for other
people to know about it. Even when there is a way (in standard library)
it is not helpful.

Many people (like me) will start learning language from specs. So if
there see something like:
int[$] x = [1, 2, 3]; // make static array, this make sense
but  x = [1, 2, 3]; // make dynamic array ,does not make sense