A simplification of the RvalueRef idiom

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 22 23:13:46 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 at 16:05:35 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
> Sorry, but D seems to be worse and worse day by day. This
> should be resolved by language and not doing it by template
> function.
> Same thing should be applied for maybe monad and tuples.

  I'm reminded of trying to follow the rules and do both L&R
types, and I came across unwanted behavior since the qualifiers
would make something the wrong type because constness was closer
matching, among other weird behavior.

  I'll hope more of this gets resolved, and then I can look at the
language seriously and really do something with it.