the best language I have ever met(?)

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 23 12:02:49 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 at 19:15:52 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> It's nice, but it's non-standard. So, it seems to me that using
> it is just going to lead to problems like you ran into in this
> thread where you posted an example that wasn't valid D, and
> it'll make you that much more annoyed when you have to write
> code that _is_ standard D and can't use your enhancements. So,
> I really think that it would be better if you just used
> standard D, but obviously, that's up to you.

for me, it is easier to "vanilize" the code later (if i need to,
at all). yeah, sometimes non-vanilla code sneaks to where it
doesn't belong, but it is rare, and doesn't invalidate the things
that makes my life easier while i developing my projects. ;-) as
i am unemployed now, i don't care if somebody is able to compile
my code anymore.