How to declare function with the same call signature as another?

Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 23 18:52:05 PST 2016

On Thursday, 24 November 2016 at 02:11:21 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Thursday, 24 November 2016 at 00:51:01 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
>> Even with std.traits, you can't know which arguments are
>> variadic.
> sure, you can. see
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.traits.variadicFunctionStyle.html
>
> that will return variadic style. and the only argument that can
> be variadic is last. it is enough to reconstruct the signature.

Oh well that is my bad, for some reason I was under the
impression that there could be more than one typesafe variadic.
Still I think the way all of this currently works is very
misleading, certainly there is lots of code out there trying to
replicate call signatures but are doing it wrong. Having
Parameters!(fun) capture things like ref is only going to mislead
people(like me!) into thinking it is enough.