Reading image files

solidstate1991 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 25 12:10:56 PST 2016

After I couldn't figure out how to convert Imageformats' own
format to my own (consequential read from IFImage resulted in a
glitchy image after rendering the result) and I have no idea how
DerelictFI works at all, I'm currently out of options. At least I
need PNG and TGA (the latter is important as my rendering engine
relies on transparencies), the best could be is to be able to
read paletted bitmaps directly, which is a missing feature in
Imageformats.