Render SVG To Display And Update Periodically

Jason C. Wells via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 16 18:20:06 PDT 2016

I have in mind a project to render instruments (speed, pressure,
position) to a screen using SVG. I am able to produce the SVG
easily enough. What I am looking for is a library/canvas/toolkit
that I can use in D inside of a loop and update the instrument
readouts.

This whole project is a vehicle for me to expand my mechanical
engineering abilities into instrumentation and control. I've
decided that D is the language I want to learn to do this.

I see things like Cairo and librsvg. Maybe a full blown GUI
toolkit has the bits i need. The thing I have a hard time with is
assessing whether or not these things are suitable for what I
hope to do.

Thanks in advance,
Jason C. Wells