Render SVG To Display And Update Periodically

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 17 00:18:40 PDT 2016

On Monday, 17 October 2016 at 07:05:24 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Monday, 17 October 2016 at 02:07:47 UTC, rikki cattermole
> wrote:
>> You're going to need to find an svg rasterizer in some form or
>> another.
>> I don't think we have one in D and certainly not a complete
>> one.
>
> 'cmon, you know that i have a working port of NanoSVG! and it
> works on top of NanoVG, so no toolkit is required. ah...

oops, forgot to give some links. ;-)

nanovg and nanosvg ports:
http://repo.or.cz/iv.d.git/tree/HEAD:/nanovg
some demos: http://repo.or.cz/iv.d.git/tree/HEAD:/nanovg_demo

to make it actually draw something, i'm using Adam's excellect
simpledisplay from here: https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd

fetching color.d and simpledisplay.d is enough, you don't need
the whole repository. ;-)

it works at least in GNU/Linux and Windows. OSX is not tested.