From Python to Dlang

Alfred Newman via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 18 05:03:54 PDT 2016

Hello and greetings,

I'm a brand new D developer coming from Python.

I decided to move to D, mainly because it's a compiled language
and has a great runtime speed (and I don't feel confortable
at Cython environment at all). And of course, D has a nice
community and the language has nice syntax too... and is a joy to
code with.

However, I have some important production code in Python to
migrate to D and every help will count !

So, can you pls guys suggest me any resource like "D for a Python
Developer" or so ? BTW, I just ordered the "D Programming
Language" book from AA.

Cheers