std.experimental.allocator and GC.addRange

Benjamin Thaut via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 19 01:34:57 PDT 2016

Lets assume I have a allocator which cains together multiple
building blocks from std.experimental.allocator and at the end
there is a mallocator providing the underlying memory. Now I
alloacte a type which contains a pointer into GC memory.
Obviously the memory of the mallocator is not scanned by the GC
so the pointer might become dangling if the GC chooses to
collect. I'm wondering if std.experimental.allocator has any
building blocks or mechanism to automatically call GC.addRange.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut