Sorted ranges in combined sorted order?

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 20 15:01:01 PDT 2016

On 10/20/2016 02:15 PM, Nordlöw wrote:
> On Thursday, 20 October 2016 at 21:14:14 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>>> Given a range of ranges where individual ranges are already
>
> Ahh, my mistake. It's
>
> https://dlang.org/phobos/std_algorithm_setops.html#.NWayUnion
>
> you're looking for, right?

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed... I consider my "wasted" effort of
writing such a range just now, as valuable experience. :)

And the reason I could not find it is because it didn't occur to me that
it would be under a *set* module, which the RangeOfRanges parameter of
nWayUnion has no such requirement (i.e. any two range can be equal).

Ali