Dustmite can't handle my memory segfault

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 20 15:18:20 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 20 October 2016 at 21:33:59 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> I need your help here, I'm complete stuck. Vladimir?

If you see output even after redirecting stdout and stderr, the
program is probably writing to /dev/tty or similar.

I'm not sure what the "proper" way is to run a program without a
TTY... but what happens if you run the program via ssh, without
allocating a PTY? I.e. with -T, or with a command and without -t.