No trace of cumulativeFold except in the source.

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 23 03:19:07 PDT 2016

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 10:10:40 e-y-e via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 October 2016 at 09:11:08 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>
> wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 23, 2016 07:46:19 e-y-e via
> >
> > Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> >
> > It's not a bug. It's just too new. You looked at the master
> > branch on github, whereas what you're probably using on your
> > computer is 2.071.2, which does not have cumulativeFold,
> > because it was added at some point after 2.071.2.
> >
> > - Jonathan M Davis
>
> Ok, that checks out. I looked at the commit and it was in April
> so I just assumed it would be in the release by now.

Per

http://dlang.org/changelog/2.071.0.html

2.071.0 came out at the beginning of April, and 2.072 has been slow in
coming, so we've only had point releases since then, and a new function
would not be added with a point release. But yes, per the current release
scheme, normally, there would have been a new major release by now (it is
finally in beta though).

- Jonathan M Davis