Neural Networks / ML Libraries for D

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 25 06:26:49 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 at 11:17:29 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are there any good ML libraries for D? In particular, looking
> for a neural network library currently. Any leads would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Saurabh

I have written a project to embed R inside D and vice versa for
my research (currently Linux only). Any neural network library
for R is trivially available inside D. Ideally these libraries
would be written in D but I'm a strong believer in reusing
working code. If this is something that is of interest, let me
know.