Unresolved Symbols in a nanovg Library

Jason C. Wells via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 26 19:12:34 PDT 2016

Adding iv\stb\ttf.d cleared up most of the remaining linker
errors.

While compiling iv\nanovg_demo\example.d I am left with:

bin\example.obj(example)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D2iv6nanovg3oui12__ModuleInfoZ

bin\example.obj(example)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D2iv6nanovg12__ModuleInfoZ

..\..\..\lib\libarsd.lib(jpeg)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D2iv3vfs12__ModuleInfoZ

I have no idea where this ModuleInfoZ thing is coming from. I
searched the sources for the string "ModuleInfoZ" but that string
appears only in obj/def files. I suppose that the compile/linker
adds this symbol to object files.

How do I fix the missing ModuleInfoZ symbol?

I am quite surprised that arsd is looking for iv\vfs\_something_.

I should mention that I have been "picky" about which files I
included on the dmd command line.