Unresolved Symbols in a nanovg Library

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 26 19:34:50 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 27 October 2016 at 02:18:26 UTC, Jason C. Wells
wrote:
> My learning process is very organic and trial and error.

yeah, that's us too :) With time, knowing all the details is
better - you'll learn a lot though the start can be slower.

I usually keep my code simple, but there's a few fancy tricks
mixed in too (like lazy imports or speculative modules...) so
sometimes it is harder than you'd expect.

Also, my "package" is more just a collection of independent
modules you can add to your project and hack on than something
intended to be compiled separately. So you're kinda going against
the grain... but it is educational and you can make it work!