Neural Networks / ML Libraries for D

Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 31 00:27:18 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 at 11:17:29 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are there any good ML libraries for D? In particular, looking
> for a neural network library currently. Any leads would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Saurabh

There is also Henry Gouk's dnnet library[1]. I'm not sure how far
is it in development, since there's no dub project registered at
code.dlang.org, but you could give it a spin. AFAIK it relies
another package of his, dopt[2][3], which depends on CUDA (cuBLAS
and cuDNN).

[1] https://github.com/henrygouk/dnnet
[2] https://github.com/henrygouk/dopt
[3] http://code.dlang.org/packages/dopt