Error when running vibe.d example application, not sure of the cause.

e-y-e via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 1 07:56:45 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 1 September 2016 at 09:37:22 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> Probably LDC issue https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues

Thank you for your reply. I built LDC (version 1.1.0 beta 2) from
source and ran dub using:

$ dub run --compiler="~/Downloads/ldc/bin/ldc2"

And everything works now, so it must have been. I looked through
some of the issues and it surprises me that I was the only one
having this problem, but it must have been fixed at some point.

Anyway, thanks for your time, I feel a bit silly now :)