Using OpenGL

Darren via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 3 02:30:58 PDT 2016

Thanks for the information.  The errors for the tutorial I _was_
trying to make work are as follows:

source\app.d(9,5): Error: undefined identifier 'Window', did you
mean variable 'window'?
source\app.d(98,12): Error: undefined identifier 'Window', did
you mean variable 'window'?
source\app.d(101,14): Error: undefined identifier 'GLBuffer'
source\app.d(104,14): Error: undefined identifier 'Shader'
source\app.d(107,13): Error: undefined identifier 'Program', did
you mean variable 'program'?
source\app.d(110,15): Error: undefined identifier 'Attribute'

I thought I might have needed another package for these, and gfm
seemed to contain what I need in the form of the opengl
sub-package.  But even after importing that, it only gets rid of
the GLBuffer error.

I tried to follow another tutorial.  Link to source code:
http://www.learnopengl.com/code_viewer.php?code=getting-started/hellotriangle

I'm having more success with this one.  I pretty much hacked away
at this and did my best to convert from C-style code to D.  The
window gets made and it has the green-ish background, but it's
not drawing any triangles.  Should I copy/paste the code I'm
using in case I made a mistake?