Inexplicable invalid memory operation when program terminates

pineapple via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 5 10:33:17 PDT 2016

I have a program which I have stripped down to a single offending
line which, when present in my program, causes an invalid memory
operation to occur after main has evaluated:

     import mach.sdl.window;
     void main(){
         auto win = new Window(300, 300);
     }

The program is a bit larger than that, but I do not get the error
when I comment out that instantiation and the things dependent on
it.

I commented out the body of the constructor that is being called,
and I still get the error.

Am I missing something or is this an obnoxious bug with the GC?