Unicode function name? ∩

Illuminati via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 7 10:57:27 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 07:39:53 UTC, Jesper Tholstrup
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 September 2016 at 20:26:01 UTC, Illuminati wrote:
>
>> Ok, continue your game.... I see you are quite involved with
>> it.
>
> For what it's worth I was actually trying to learn something. I
> apologize if I contributed to sidetracking the discussion.

Well, I tried to tell you that you are hung up on the meaning of
meaningless things and you said that it was all my personal
opinion. Either it is or isn't but simply stating it proves
nothing. It's up for you to decide if what I have said is worth
pursuing for yourself or not.

But surely you would agree that if you believe something has
inherent meaning but it actually doesn't that you are creating a
whole world of grief for yourself and others? Hence, it is utmost
importance to know?

All I will say is "Don't confuse the map with the territory". The
territory exists without the map, but not vice versa.