VisualD core.exception.RangeError at pipedmd(286): Range violation

Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 8 10:35:28 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 8 September 2016 at 07:45:56 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> Fixed it again. You can find a prebuilt binary of pipedmd.exe
> here:
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rainers/visuald/build/1.0.75/job/n9tf67jxcir6kpmg/artifacts

Thanks for the response, I think there is more going on than that
bug. The pipedmd that you linked did the same thing that mine did
when I got rid of the rangeerror at pipedmd(285). Pipedmd just locks
up and never finishes the build.

Here is the project that gives me the problem, don't have
something smaller that demonstrates it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/awtweclzl9kdm53/DGraphics.7z?dl=0
dub 1.0.0
dmd v2.071.0
visuald v0.3.44 beta 1

Generate the visuald project with "dub generate visuald
-ax86_64", the project itself only builds in x64.

Also fun fact, I get a different error if the folder that project
is in has spaces in the path... so yeah...