Fully-qualified symbol disambiguation is deprecated???

pineapple via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 9 02:38:12 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 8 September 2016 at 22:13:26 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> I posted an article on this:
> http://www.schveiguy.com/blog/2016/03/import-changes-in-d-2-071/
>
> -Steve

Regarding that article:

> Another import-related bug fix is to prevent unintentional
> hijacking of symbols inside a scoped import. Such imports are
> not at module level, and import inside a function or other
> scope.

I've actually never been able to get imports to work if I place
them inside a function. They'll work fine compiling that single
module which has the import-in-a-function, but as soon as I
import that module from somewhere else I'll hit compile errors.
Is this a known bug or am I just uniquely screwed?