Mysql-native with LAMPP

Geert via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 12 08:26:49 PDT 2016

On Monday, 12 September 2016 at 15:02:50 UTC, Martin Krejcirik
wrote:
>> # netstat -npl | grep mysql
>>
>> unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     239449
>> 6293/mysqld          /opt/lampp/var/mysql/mysql.sock
>
> Mysql defaults to unix socket, you need to add
> bind-address=127.0.0.1 to my.cnf [mysqld] section.

That didn't work, but thanks anyway.

Now is working. I had to comment "skip-networking":

# The MySQL server
[mysqld]
user = mysql
port=3306
socket		= /opt/lampp/var/mysql/mysql.sock
skip-external-locking
#bind-address=127.0.0.1

# Don't listen on a TCP/IP port at all. This can be a security
enhancement,
# if all processes that need to connect to mysqld run on the same
host.
# All interaction with mysqld must be made via Unix sockets or
named pipes.
# Note that using this option without enabling named pipes on
Windows
# (via the "enable-named-pipe" option) will render mysqld useless!
#
#commented in by xampp security

#skip-networking