vibe.d maxRequestSize

Chris via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 14 06:58:25 PDT 2016

The vibe.d server rejects `XMLHttpRequest`s that are too long (in
the eyes of the server). In the docs it says

"maxRequestSize   ulong

Maximum number of transferred bytes per request after which the
connection is closed with [sic!]"

However, when you go to

http://vibed.org/api/vibe.http.server/HTTPServerSettings.maxRequestSize

it says

"Maximum number of transferred bytes per request after which the
connection is closed with an error; not supported yet"

"not supported yet" and I think it is not supported yet. Can I
still change the server settings so that it accepts longer query
strings? Atm, the server rejects strings that are > ~2,500
characters, which is not much.